Monday, September 19, 2011

Read to Me & ABC

I'm working through a reading program called "Read to Me & ABC" that I found on another blog - Walking by the Way

The goal is to read through the alphabet, week by week. We just finished "A is for Apple" so you won't be surprised to find a string of books all about apples. This week we're on "B is for Boat", but I'll admit that we haven't read any of the boat books yet. But there are still four more days this week - I have hope for us!

I hope to put a short post for each week with the list of books, a link to the original blog page where I got the ideas, and a picture of our special activity. The kids enjoyed last week, so Lord willing this will be a fun way to expand our book list.

I would like to be sure to clarify that I have not in any way developed this reading program, nor have I made any of the supplemental resources. Please see Walking by the Way for additional information and ideas. I'm just following along on a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment